Thanks for choosing our dedicated WordPress hosting services. When you're ready to activate your hosting please let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have confirmed your site is ready to go live, the DNS records for your domain name need to be pointed to our hosting.
- Contact us with your domain registrar login details if you would like us to update your records for you.
- Contact us if you would like to transfer your domain registration to our registrar for convenient billing with us. We can update your records for you.
- Alternatively, if you're happy to make the changes yourself instructions are below.
- Login to your domain registrar, when your purchased your domain and pay renewals.
- Go to the domains area.
- Select your domain.
- Edit the DNS.
- Find the A Record for your root domain (no subdomain) and update this number to the following: 22.214.171.124
- Find the www subdomain, confirm that this is a CNAME record (send us a screenshot if you're not sure)
- Click to save the changes
- Email us to confirm you have updated the A Record
- Depending on your registrar, DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to take
- To monitor the progress of your DNS propagation, enter your website address in the following website to see the DNS servers around the world changing to your new A Record https://www.whatsmydns.net/
- Our pro hosting service includes SSL high security malware scanning and CDN. If you are seeking next level loading speeds and SEO results, speak to us about custom configurations for your website https://www.alloymarketing.co.uk/contact/