Thanks for choosing our dedicated WordPress hosting services. When you're ready to activate your hosting please let us know in advance by emailing email@example.com.
Once we have confirmed your site is ready to go live, the DNS records for your domain name need to be pointed to our hosting.
- Contact us with your domain registrar login details if you would like us to update your records for you.
- Contact us if you would like to transfer your domain registration to our registrar for convenient billing with us. We can update your records for you.
- Alternatively, if you're happy to make the changes yourself instructions are below.
- Login to your domain registrar, when your purchased your domain and pay renewals.
- Go to the domains area.
- Select your domain.
- Edit the DNS.
- Find the A Record for your root domain (no subdomain) and update this number to the following: 220.127.116.11
- Find the www subdomain, confirm that this is a CNAME record (send us a screenshot if you're not sure)
- Click to save the changes
- Email us to confirm you have updated the A Record
- Depending on your registrar, DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to take
- To monitor the progress of your DNS propagation, enter your website address in the following website to see the DNS servers around the world changing to your new A Record https://www.whatsmydns.net/
- Our standard hosting service includes SSL high security malware scanning and CDN but is intended for smaller scale websites. If your website gets 100+ visitors per day and/or process eCommerce payments, we recommend our Pro WordPress hosting.