1. Log in to your Google account If unable to log in and your account was set up by a 3rd party company, please contact them to provide the username and password to access your data. Alternatively you will have to start again with no data from the past, and we can setup your account for you, or you could setup a new one yourself.
2. Once logged in, click on “Admin” as shown below.
3. On the next screen you will see an overview of all accounts, the left column is your account, the middle column is websites you have access to, and the 3rd column is "views" of each website you have saved.
4. In the middle column, select your website from the drop down selector, then click "User Management" just below.
5. On the Add user page,click the blue + in the top right corner, add our contact address (email@example.com) as a user with permissions to Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyse.
5. Our contact name should appear in the users list.